A little bit of Exercise Motivation

Many people know how important exercise is as an integral part of their weight loss and health plan but still have a difficult time fitting it into their busy lives.

One possible reason could be that, yes, exercise can be challenging when you first begin your program or you just give yourself the excuse "I just don't have the time."

What I have figured out for myself and for hundreds of my clients that no matter which exercise program they choose, it must be something they enjoy.  Especially when it comes to the setting and location.

For me, I have converted the 2nd bedroom of my house into my "home gym".

NO, home gym does not mean I have the most expensive, high tech equipment. To be honest, the only items that make up my home gym are: an exercise ball, 2 adjustable weights, an exercise mat, and an old Spinning bike that I bought used from a local YMCA. That's it! Nothing expensive or high tech about it.

Many times in the past I have joined gyms and told myself I was going to go.  But like many other gym members, I never go!  Now, I do really enjoy exercising so why wouldn't I actually use my gym membership?

I figured out that I really love my exercise room. It's my private time to myself and I don't have to worry about who else needs the equipment or who's lurking around the gym. I get an hour to myself and it's a great way to start my day.

I asked myself if this could possibly be what's stopping many people from exercising. "Is this most people's problem? Do they not like where they work out so they just don't want to go?" So it's really not the actual workout but the environment that they're in.

Now maybe for you the situation is just the opposite. You don't like working out in your home and you would much rather get out and be motivated by other healthy people. Whatever the case may be, choose something you enjoy! You will never make a lifestyle change to include exercise on a consistent basis if you don't enjoy it. Who wants to do something that feels like torture? Not me. I love my morning exercise time and if it felt like torture, I just wouldn't do it.

My question to you is: What do you have to do to make your workout time enjoyable? Or (heaven forbid) something you actually look forward to? Join an adult sports league?  Start your own exercise group?  Join a new gym? Set up a home gym? Find a workout partner?  The choices are endless.

Try many different options and figure out which activity you would enjoy best and I assure you, exercise never has to be a drag.

Get started on a new healthy nutrition and exercise plan right now with the meal plans and exercise programs in The Diet Solution Program.

Receive the best diet tips in your email inbox each week by signing up for The Diet Solution Newsletter.

 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

 

 

  diet plans to lose weight quickly diet plans weight diet plans weight loss diet plans with food delivery diet plans work fast diet product diet products diet program diet program comparisons diet program exercise diet program for weight loss diet program free diet program lose weight diet program online diet program review diet program reviews diet program software diet program solution diet program to lose weight diet program vegetarian diet program weight loss diet programmes diet programs diet programs comparison diet programs for diabetics diet programs for free diet programs for kids diet programs for men diet programs for palm diet programs for teenagers diet programs for teens

ان اعجبك موضوعنا فنرجوا ان تنشره :

إرسال تعليق

 
الحقوق: copyright © 2011. مدونة فضفضة -تعريب مدونه فضفضه