Stop Suffering The Living Hell

My long gruesome Fight with endometriosis

I was a 32 year old happy woman in a healthy relationship, when I woke one day to what felt like some monster chewing on my womb from the inside. I cried like rain and I was rushed to the hospital. It was a sunny day in May 2002 when my life turned to a rollercoaster from hell.

At one moment I was a vibrant healthy young woman with fun and love on her mind, in a healthy relationship and planning my marriage and honeymoon, with so many friends ...and very soon after that I was this wreck. A wreck without a job, single and lonely, with my life completely centered around my pain.

Debilitating, excruciating pain.

 Let me share this - I can't remember the details about my prom, I can't remember my first kiss...but I can vividly remember every detail about the hot June day I was officially diagnosed with endometriosis. I remember the yellow chair in my doctor's office. I remember the color of the walls. I remember my doctor's glasses. I remember thinking how that particular pair made him look a bit like Woody Allen.

And I remember it all because the battle with endometriosis proved to be the most important battle of my life.

Then I began my long combat with endometriosis. As time went by I was increasingly frustrated with how little help I got from all my doctors. They obviosly knew very little and what frustrated me the most is that all the people around me basically told me that "It was all in my head" or "Just don't think about it". Endometriosis is still widely misinterpreted as plain menstrual pain.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




My relationship was falling apart and I was heavily underperforming at work. So this resulted in me loosing the man I thought was the love of my life at the time and loosing my job. I had no money. No love. No health. I was finished. I kept thinking of ways to withdraw from people and most of my "friends" was OK with that, since everybody want to be as far away from misery as possible. I was left to the support of my parents and 2 or 3 of my closest friends.

All I could ever think was that there must be someone or something out there that can help.

Nothing I Tried Ever Worked!

And nothing worked. Some things helped only temporary before endometriosis would come back with a vengeance.

But then one day as I was shopping in the local supermarket, everything changed. I met an old high school friend and as always I started talking about my suffering with the endometriosis. When she said, "Hey, I know a girl in Reims that had that thing and there is a women there that helped her. She's great now..."

I didn't think much of it then, but she went on explaining that the woman's name is Violet Rubinstein ad that she is a holistic and alternative medicine practitioner that spent her life specializing in "female problems". I was very skeptic as I always am, but I could not live with the dilemma...

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




ان اعجبك موضوعنا فنرجوا ان تنشره :

إرسال تعليق

 
الحقوق: copyright © 2011. مدونة فضفضة -تعريب مدونه فضفضه