The Muscleheads Muscle Growth Formula

was damn frustrated, all that effort had resulted in nothing. I then realized that if I wanted to become the man I wanted to be, I'd need to put on some muscle.

But I certainly didn't want to get fat again, so I had to figure out a method for putting on muscle without looking like a sumo wrestler by the end. Being a busy student, I also couldn't spare much time to work out either.

And still being in college meant that I had no money for all the fancy supplements. At the time I felt like I had all the odds stacked against me. But I was so determined that it didn't matter one bit...

So I started.

I started reading up on all the free websites I could find. I bought a few muscle magazines to see if they had any tips. I forked out a weeks wage on some protein powder that claimed to make muscle building a breeze. I even had a weight training program designed for me by the gym instructor.

Then I hit it hard.

I was in the gym all the time. I was broke because of the supplements and the gym fees, but I didn't really care. I knew my dream body was around the corner and some of the big problems in my life would slowly drift away...

But it didn't happen...

After a couple of months of following the advice of the people in internet forums, muscle mags and even the gym instructor, I still looked the same. I wasn't skinny, I wasn't fat, I was skinny fat.

Imagine having almost no muscles and a beer gut too. The "Buddha" had turned into ET. Try and imagine how low I felt at this point. I'd put so much into it, but just about all my hope had faded.

I was still super jealous of all the fit guys at school. They were treated like Gods by the other guys and they had girls all over them. I knew I wanted it so bad, I had to figure out how to do it.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



So I used the one thing I had. My brain. I sat down and thought out why I had failed and what I could do to change that. It was around this period when I finally figured out the principles that govern my Muscle Growth Formula...

And it was pretty obvious that it worked. Within a couple of months, I'd rebuilt my body into something I was really proud of. And people began to take notice. Soon enough I was the guy all the other guys were coming to for advice.

And it felt pretty damn good being this guy. I was finally getting respect from some of the more alpha guys at school. Something about me said "Don't mess with this guy". And I noticed that the girls at school were suddenly a lot friendlier...

I went from not even being able to hold eye contact with a girl, to being able to confidently walk up to any woman and grab her number. Just as a warning, if you do go and change your body the way I hope you do, expect to get a LOT more attention from women.

Whether it's just an "accidental" bump, or a more brazen squeeze of your bicep, women just won't leave you alone. It took a close friend to explain this to me. You see, this is because muscles trigger an unconscious response of attraction in women. This is because a man with muscles is going to be strong and healthy, which means he is able to protect her from other men etc etc.

Now while this may not be so true today, it was back in the caveman days, when picking up girls literally meant picking her up and throwing her over your shoulder.

    "The guy with the muscles could protect her and over thousands of years, this has been hard wired into womens brains..."

Anyway, back to my story. It wasn't long after all this stuff happened (3 or so months after applying my system) that a lot of my friends had begun to ask "How the hell did you do this? Can you teach me?". And I was happy to. After all, they were my friends.

But then I became a bit nervous. What if I was just a freak? What if my principles only worked on me? Maybe they won't work for everyone? But it wasn't long before my fears went right out the window. I had one skinny friend who was never able to gain weight, no matter what he tried. He had just about accepted that he was going to have to go through life skinny.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



ان اعجبك موضوعنا فنرجوا ان تنشره :

إرسال تعليق

 
الحقوق: copyright © 2011. مدونة فضفضة -تعريب مدونه فضفضه