Lose Weight, Gain Confidence, Attract Money, Boost Your Memory

Over 630 people just like you have purchased my amazing binaural beats at MyMindShift.com.

And everyday I receive emails like this one.

“Subject: Binaural Beats For Weight Loss?”

“I’ve been trying desperately to lose weight for years and I have been researching all of this, but no one ever says anything about binaural beats for weight loss.

Does it all tie in together? Of course I am interested in all the benefits, but is weight loss one of them?”

Unfortunately for ‘Miss Desperate To Lose Weight’ I couldn’t help her at the time because weight loss and other similar problems require more than just binaural beats.

These problems require a “Beyond Binaural” solution.

Let me explain…
   
Binaural beats are fantastic in the way they can entrain the brainwaves by lifting or lowering the brain’s frequencies for different effects. If you are feeling sleepy or tired then using a high frequency of binaural beat will
speed up your brainwaves instantly making you feel more alert and active.

But the following problems are a lot more complex.

Life Success…
Time Management
Attracting Money…
Leadership Confidence…
Boosting Confidence…
Memory Improvement…

Improved Relationships…
Weight Loss…
Breaking Unhealthy Habits…
Improving Low Self Esteem…
Feeling Trapped…
Lacking Life…

These are real problems that people need help with, but these problems need more than just binaural beats to help.
So What’s The Solution?

To solve these problems you need the amazing power of binaural beats PLUS subliminal messages PLUS self balancing music (or ‘mood music’ as I like to call it) to get maximum results.

Let’s break each of these down…
Binaural Beats

I never knew the power of binaural beats until just a few months ago when I tried them for myself for the first time. The effect was like flicking a switch and within 5 minutes I was “in the zone” and concentrating on my work like never before.

Binaural beats work and they need to be the backbone of these audios because it straight away puts your mind into a state of learning and acceptance using specific frequencies for brainwave entrainment.

As you listen to the binaural beats it allows your brain to accept…
Positive Subliminal Messages

Most people reject subliminal audio messages because they are afraid they are going to force them to do something they don’t want such as open their wallet and send me all their money. But this is simply not the case.

As with everything in your life these subliminal audio messages are “suggestions” and you can choose to accept them or reject them even though you can’t hear them.

That being said these subliminal audios are will help you to achieve maximum results for when your conscious mind is focused on solving a specific problem, these subliminal messages enter the subconscious mind and are readily accepted and effective.

For example if your primary focus is on weight loss then subliminal messages such as…

I can lose weight
I am healthy and feel great
I will glow with health…
This is good for me
I love myself
I will eat well

I will have a healthy appearance
My body feels better
I will be good to myself
I will take care of myself
I can remain positive
I will live life to the fullest

Will significantly change your current thought patterns developing new thoughts and attitudes for maximum effect.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




ان اعجبك موضوعنا فنرجوا ان تنشره :

إرسال تعليق

 
الحقوق: copyright © 2011. مدونة فضفضة -تعريب مدونه فضفضه