Guide For Body building & Fitness

Is this list familiar? Don't worry, you are not the only one.

You know, I never always was “The Muscle Cook”, In fact, when I started training seriously for bodybuilding, I was very insecure in the kitchen, always scared, fearing that my meals would end up tasting like cardboard. I was also told that a bodybuilder should eat plain food to get big and ripped (couldn’t have been more far from the truth...)

I did not know how to prepare many healthy and delicious meals at all. I was eating a lot of packaged food, eating take-out and I would cheat on my “diet” more than often just because I needed to get something tasty in my mouth.

But, I was in complete denial, I would make excuses for my lack of progress and the fact that I just couldn’t build the ripped muscular physique that I always dreamt of. I was blaming everything (my training, stress from school/work, supplements not working, etc...) but the real reason : my poor nutrition!

And then I came across my mentor... a bodybuilder who had a different vision about muscle building nutrition... A man who was convinced that “dieting” for bodybuilding and fitness doesn’t have to be boring...

He helped me improve my poor diet around and make the most phenomenal body transformation I could ever dream of... Simply by teaching me how to cook healthy and tasty meals in order to achieve my goals. He thought me the secrets of cooking healthy muscle-building meals that promotes lean muscle mass gains, rapid fat loss of fat, and top athletic performances.

Just like I Did, Stop Failing At Your Diet And Learn The Secrets Of Cooking and Eating For Real Results
Dave Ruel before his knowing the power of Anabolic Cooking     Dave Ruel only 12 weeks after having the Anabolic Cooking Secrets revealed to him     Dave Ruel Now!
Before, when I was in denial and couldn't stick to good nutrition habits. I wasn't going anywhere and couldn't get the results I wanted in the gym     After, only 12 weeks after I discovered the Anabolic Cooking secrets and techniques. I was a solid 210 lbs with a 6-pack and round shoulders!     Now I'm a ripped, rock-solid 230 lbs, competing in Bodybuilding, with the body I always wanted! And I'm going to show you how to build yours!


How many times have we heard stupid statements like “if it tastes good, just spit it back” or “eat for fuel not for pleasure”. Let me tell you that these statements are made by people who have clearly never come across my book. In fact, eating for bodybuilding and fitness purposes with complete disregard for taste has become one of the most detrimental concepts ever imagined. It’s like building a useless wall between yourself and your dream physique...

Like me, you will learn everything you need to know about cooking and eating for success. I will teach you step by step how to cook tasty meals to make your fitness goals a reality, no matter what they may be.

You will conquer your fear of the kitchen and you will understand just how easy it really is and how you can master the art of cooking in minutes. You too will learn how to prepare delicious muscle building meals in just minutes.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



Anabolic Cooking will turn you into the cook you never thought you could be... And, you will learn everything you will ever need to know about how to save time, save money, cook healthy, muscle building meals and start enjoying life again!

With over 200 healthy “Anabolicious” recipes, you will never be bored with your diet again!

I jam packed all my tips, tricks, secrets, and best recipes in Anabolic Cooking. In fact, this book is the results of more than 10 years of trial and error, and 4 years of intensive research... Yep, it took me 4 years to develop, test, and select recipes for this book! Now, I have to be honest, not all of them made the cut, but about 200 of them did... All the recipes you will find in this book respond to 3 specific criteria: they are all easy to do, full of flavours, and will promote muscle building and fat loss.

In this book you will find:

More than 200 "Anabolicious" recipes, all full of flavours, designed to promote muscle building and fat loss, and that you can prepare in minutes. In fact those recipes are so easy to make, even a 10 year-old can do it!

Done-For-You Meal Plans : I will tell you what to eat, when to eat, and how to prepare all your meals, with the complete shopping list and full step-by-step directions. All that supported by my Best Nutrient Timing Strategies

Anabolic Cooking and Nutrition Fundamentals: everything that a person involved in bodybuilding or fitness MUST know about nutrition. You will know exactly what’s in the food your eating!

A Virtual Cooking Class: learn how to read a recipe, the different cutting techniques and cooking methods, completed with the Anabolic Cooking Glossary. All you need to know to get started cooking will be covered from A to Z!

How to prepare ALL your meals for the week in less than 3 hours!

My Best Post-Workout nutrition secrets and tactics to optimize your results as well as by best Post-Workout shake recipes

Money Saving Tips: Stop wasting your money! Learn all my tips and tricks about smart grocery shopping. I’m going to show you how to fit the food you need into your budget, and demonstrate that eating the right food is in reality way cheaper than pre-packaged meals and take out!

How to build your Anabolic Cooking Kitchen on a budget, and all the tools you will need to prepare your meals and become the best cook in the family!

How to manage your cheat meals and my action plan when you are eating out


Stop wasting your time listening to all the bodybuilding and fitness nutrition nonsense, instead get started today learning how to make your own mouth-watering meals that will once and for all give you the opportunity to stick to a nutrition plan specific to your goals and get finally the results and body you deserve!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




ان اعجبك موضوعنا فنرجوا ان تنشره :

إرسال تعليق

 
الحقوق: copyright © 2011. مدونة فضفضة -تعريب مدونه فضفضه