Full Urticaria Cure

 How come a respected M.D. & surgeon dares to talk about a "Natural Treatment?"
   
    In 1998, 13 years ago, I had a heart ailment which required surgical intervention. While recovering in cardiac rehabilitation, I had the unexpected opportunity to work with a colleague who practiced allopathic and alternative medicine. I was very impressed with what I saw.
    Having been trained in the sciences, I decided to dive deep into this approach, serve a two-year preceptorship, and test natural remedies and alternative treatments for diseases.

    The access that the public has to study archives and the ability to learn, understand and make conclusions out of them is VERY limited, not to mention getting updated with new ones, and to know how to distinguish them. I can tell you, there's a lot of misinformation out there, which is the reason I use and teach ONLY TESTED and PROVEN methods based on serious, long term  studies and researches that I was able to verify  myself.  I can't risk doing anything else. I work with real patients in my clinic and I teach and supervise resident doctors at a faculty at  Loma Linda Univ School of Medicine so I must prove my claims! (RE)

To be honest, I would have been elated if my treatments simply produced modest improvements in my patients. But the results were far better than anyone could ever expect...

    Patient after patient left their years of Hives behind, saying they are completely cured. Others show a dramatic improvement. Even more exciting, all are getting their old lives back. These FORMER Hives patients have bright smiles, upbeat energy and even brighter futures -- this time without having to worry and stress about painful Hives reoccurring.
You will see my patients' Video Stories all over this page. They ARE  actors because I understand people's feelings. They just don't want to reveal their details in public so I don't stress them to do so but what they say is just what REAL peoples are saying. These people from all over and from many different backgrounds tell -- in their own words -- exactly how my method cured their Hives.

    Please keep in mind I will NEVER promote a fly-by-night miracle cure. I am a medical doctor with a lifetime of work in a traditional medical practice. I am not about to hang my reputation on magic pills or whatever else you see promoted on the Internet these days.

    What I discovered is a very simple process. It turns out MANY people with Hives, who do NOT respond to traditional medical treatments, are really just suffering from improper nutrition. Once you get your body in the right balance, your Hives will simply disappear -- forever.
So, What REALLY Causes Urticaria and Angioedema?
     We're taught to believe urticaria and angioedema are triggered by things like perfume, dust mites, hairspray, nuts, solvents, tight clothing, pressure, cheese... even the dog!


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



Well, this may sound revolutionary, but after my research, I came to the following conclusion:
"Urticaria sufferers are not allergic to ANYTHING!"

    So why do you have urticaria attacks?

Well, the simple answer is that you have an overactive immune system. Your immune system "freaks out" when it meets specific allergens. But you're still NOT allergic!

    What does this mean? This means that dealing with the REAL problem: Your "overactive immune system" is the problem we need to deal with. Avoiding the things that we think cause urticaria attacks, or taking drugs to kill the symptoms may temporarily help, but they are NOT the real solution.

    I used to give my patients antihistamines, cortisone injections, and courses of steroids, but they offered no REAL help. They may have eased the symptoms for a while, but again, this is not the real solution.
    The sad truth is that the toxic effect of all these drugs gradually poisons the whole body, which at the end of the day, only makes urticaria worse!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




ان اعجبك موضوعنا فنرجوا ان تنشره :

إرسال تعليق

 
الحقوق: copyright © 2011. مدونة فضفضة -تعريب مدونه فضفضه