Cure Candida Yeast Infections

I know this may be difficult to believe, especially if you've been sick for a long time. Good health is such a basic thing, one that people take for granted until they don’t have it. About 7 years ago, my health was the worst of anyone’s I knew, and like you I was desperate for answers.

I had never been the healthiest person out there, but my health really took a nosedive the last two years of college. It was the absolute worst timing. Just when I needed to be able to focus and make the grade, I was having so many health problems that I was constantly teetering on the edge of a total burnout.

Between repeated bouts of pneumonia and bronchitis, fatigue, restlessness and total “brain fog” that zapped my concentration… I was completely miserable, day in and day out. On top of all that, there were the skin issues. Red, itchy rashes would appear all over my body, especially on my forehead, hands and chest/abdomen.

I felt horrible all the time and antibiotics the doctors would prescribe over and over would only help for a little while before the symptoms came rushing back. If it wasn’t antibiotics, it would be some synthetic drug and it would either not help at all, or I’d have an allergic reaction that made me feel even worse!

My grades suffered. I mean, how could I even try to focus on my classes when just breathing was a chore most days? I did the best I could, but it was a struggle and there were plenty of times that I had to drag myself into exams while feeling so horrible that I could barely make it from one class to the next. It wasn’t that I couldn’t learn or didn’t know how to do the work, it was that I was just too sick to function! I could not process the information because I was too spaced out. At times I didn't even know where I was.

Somehow I still managed to get good enough grades to pass, though looking back I’m amazed that I was able to drag myself to classes like that, and even more amazed that some of my teachers and classmates put up with my constant illnesses (I was *not* a favorite partner for group projects).

When graduation time finally rolled around, I was excited at first, but sure enough I came down with a case of bronchitis a few days before the ceremony. By the time the actual date of the ceremony arrived, I was feeling horrible yet again. I almost didn’t go, but my parents had invited relatives from out of town and everyone wanted to be there for my big day and to see me march. So, despite the fact that I was feeling worse and worse, I made myself get dressed and go take my place with the other honorees.

It was the worst day of my life. The graduation hall was too hot and I was coughing almost from the start of the ceremony. Now if you’ve ever had or heard someone with bronchitis, you know what an awful, nasty wet-sounding cough that is.

And there I was right in the middle of the entire graduating class, in front of hundreds of other people, coughing so loudly that the speaker had to stop talking until there was a pause in the noise! It went on for 2 or 3 hours, and by the end of it I was feeling like I was going to faint. Everyone else was celebrating and savoring the day, while all I wanted was to go home and crawl in bed ( to put it lightly).

I had never been so humiliated in all my life. And what’s worse, I couldn’t shake the idea that this was the kind of life I was going to have (how could I hope to get a job if I couldn’t even make it through a graduation ceremony?!) and nothing could change that. I was absolutely sick of being sick and at that point I decided I didn’t want to live anymore because if this suffering was all I had to look forward to in my life then it wasn’t worth living.

My parents had offered to drive me to the graduation ceremony because I was too sick to go by myself and on the way back I was literally shaking with the effort to hold in the tears. It wasn’t fair. I had to be able to do something…

It was on that day that my perspective was forever changed and I developed a burning passion to get healthy no matter what! In fact NOTHING ELSE mattered to me anymore.

I was DONE with being Sick and Suffering! I was ready to stop at nothing until I not only had all the answers but felt 100% better! I told my mom that I wanted to go and see a Naturopath right then. She'd mentioned it before, but I always thought that if the doctors couldn't do much, and the homeopathy wasn't working, why spend even more money for what would probably be the same answers? But this time, I decided there was no going home to wallow in misery, and no more phoning in yet another prescription from the pharmacy. I wanted answers, and I wanted real relief.

You Can Lead a Happier, Healthier Life No Matter How Sick You've Been in the Past...

Fast-forward to today: I am the absolute healthiest I’ve ever felt. In fact, I’ve seen so much improvement in my condition that I can safely say that I’m CURED of my chronic health issues. No more bronchitis, no more pneumonia, no more skin rashes and fatigue and definitely no more “brain fog”! In short, I live the life that I’ve always dreamed about. The best thing is that if this program worked for me, it can work for ANYONE! That means that no matter how bad you feel right now, you can and will feel 100% better after using my program.

Imagine being able to get up in the morning feeling refreshed and rested, instead of tired and miserable. Imagine being able to get through the day without continual aches, pains, coughing and frustration. Can you imagine what being totally and completely healthy feels like? What would you do if you were no longer being held back by your health? Get a new job? Go back to school? Take up a great new hobby?

You can and will be able to do any or all of those things after going through the steps in my program. You’ll be able to get rid of not only the physical symptoms, but you’ll be able to STOP them from coming back. As for the trouble concentrating? That will vanish too! You won’t have any problems focusing on your daily life and what’s important to YOU instead of being limited by what your health allows you to do right now.

Now I have to be honest: it wasn’t easy getting myself to this point. Visiting the Naturopath was the first step. This Naturopath in particular was apparently so well respected in fact that he was flown out to treat royal family members in Saudi Arabia. I hoped to finally get some answers on that visit and although I didn’t get a full explanation, I wasn’t disappointed.

The Naturopath went through a series of examinations, and I had my diagnosis the very same day:

“You have Candida!”

“What?” I’d never heard of Candida, and I was amazed that he’d come to this diagnosis so quickly.

“It’s a fungus, it’s why you’re in so much pain”

It was true, I WAS in a lot of pain at that point, and I couldn’t stop myself from flinching and saying “Ouch!” when he pressed the side of my abdomen.

The Naturopath went on to explain that the “brain fog” the congestion, my weak immune system, all of it was directly related to this Candida fungus infection. I wanted to know about my options for curing it, and he laid out some very important points for me to begin with.

    * I needed to change my diet. This wasn’t so bad, as there were already several foods on his “forbidden” list that I was avoiding because they made me feel horrible.

    * I needed to take a LOT of different supplements and homeopathic remedies to give my body a fighting chance. Now, I’d taken some supplements in the past, but these were different, and I was willing to give it a chance, as nothing else was working for me.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




I left his office with a pile of supplements, some basic information and a lot of questions. My main concern at that time was the cost: I’d just spent over $650 for the visit and the first round of supplements! I really hoped this Candida would go away fast, because it looked like it was going to be a long, expensive recovery.

Three months and almost $3000 later, at a follow-up exam, the Naturopath wanted to perform an assessment:

“So how much better would you say you feel now?” he asked me.

I told him that I was feeling much better, my bronchitis had gone away and some of my other symptoms had faded a bit. I figured I felt about 25% better.

He was absolutely shocked. At that time, he’d never had a patient who hadn’t recovered at least 80-100% on his program. He asked a few more questions, and I replied to them all, and he had to agree with my initial assessment. Even though I was feeling a lot better, I knew that this was nowhere near the perfect health that I deserved and desired so deeply.

From there, the Naturopath sent me to a homeopath to get additional help. Unfortunately, it was a dead end. I’d already worked with homeopathy in the past, and it wasn’t long before the homeopath turned me away because she didn’t feel she could do anything for me since I seemed to know enough about treating my condition with homeopathy that I could just do it myself. According to her it was more like speaking to a colleague than a patient.

So I was back with the Naturopath and finally out of frustration he decided that there wasn’t anything more he could do for me. He offered expensive blood work which would cost another $2000 but I simply couldn’t afford it. I thanked him for his efforts and for what he taught me and moved on.

The very next thing I did was begin to buy every book I could find on the topic of Candida. I read through all of them, I also read all the guides on diet, allergies, inflammation, toxicity in our environment and food and anything else I could to get a better idea of why I still suffered from symptoms. I started to do some more cleanses that I had read about, some worked, some didn’t. I made a note of what helped and kept looking for more options.

I spent about eight months studying intensely and learning as much as I could on my own. About that time I found a job opening at health food store while I was out shopping for my supplements and it seemed right up my alley. What better place to learn even more about supplements and natural healing than in a health food store?

I went right to the manager to submit my application and he so impressed with my knowledge that I was hired on the spot. I later found out that my knowledge is the sole reason that I got hired because as far as health goes, my boss and his wife thought that I looked like the walking dead. I thought that was pretty sad because as far as I was concerned that was the healthiest I've looked in my entire life up to that point.

I spent another three years working at the health food store, reading and study about all the thousands of different supplements and herbs that we carried, in addition to all the possible health conditions people could suffer from and what alternative treatments worked.

I also researched everything I could online. I bought guides and browsed through the natural health forums for hours literally every night after work for years. During all this I continued to keep my notes, keeping track of what worked for me and the things that absolutely did not.

During those three years my health improved so much that people found it difficult to believe that I had ever had health problems to begin with. I had collected piles of information, when suddenly it all clicked for me:

I finally discovered EXACTLY what the root cause of all my sickness was. I can sum up what I found in this statement: it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to cure Candida or any chronic infection by focusing only on eliminating the symptoms in the body.

The truth is, even with a firm diagnosis of Candida infection if you try to cheat using ineffective methods (which is about 70% of the methods out there) you'll only make matters worse! That's right, if you treat Candida using the leading conventional methods out there right now (ie. Drug based treatments) your Candida Infection will only become Worse.

What is actually making you sick are those HIDDEN problems that do not necessarily manifest symptoms that you can diagnose and treat. You have to get to the root cause of the problems you're experiencing in order to be able to make a complete recovery. The incredible thing is that modern medicine doesn’t even acknowledge these health factors or Root health problems, yet 99% of the population will suffer from them to varying degrees!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Once I began focusing entirely upon treating these group causes instead of focusing on the Candida infection alone, my body began recovering very quickly. I saw a drastic improvement in my health beyond anything I had ever tried, and the existing treatments that I was using to eliminate Candida became all the more effective.

I went through all my notebooks, guides, programs, anything and everything that I had researched, developed or learned for the past three years and compiled it into a huge guide full of detailed answers and information. With the help of my friends and colleagues Dean and Jessica who are also trained & certified holistic nutritionists and alternative health practitioners they helped to realize the creation of our incredible natural health guide How to Cure Candida.

After fitting the missing puzzle pieces together we co-created a system that other people could use when treating their chronic illnesses. We kept it simple while very comprehensive and open ended, because there are a lot of different things that people can use to treat their illnesses but only a few major things tend to be successful for a broad range of root causes. More importantly we understand that no 2 people are alike and may require different treatment methods, hence why we provide all your best treatment options. I let a few people try my system and remarkably one by one they all started to eliminate their health problems and feel better again.

However if you knew what the system really did then you’d understand why all these supposed “Miracle Healings” aren’t really all that Miraculous after-all, but perfectly normal, natural and expected results you receive.

Perhaps the absolute best thing about our program is that the most important steps are in fact some of the most inexpensive, easy and effective things that you could do to treat the root causes of your health problems. They're just completely unknown to 99% of the population because people are focusing entirely on the wrong things when it comes to treating their chronic illnesses, ESPECIALLY Candida!

Can you imagine having 35% to 68% fewer symptoms in only two weeks from now? Those are the kinds of results that you can expect to see with this program. I have literally taken all my years of thousands of hours of research and put it into this guide that anyone can use to treat and HEAL their chronic illnesses, regardless whether it’s even Candida!

Best of all you won’t just feel normal, you will feel AMAZING when you use this guide. And it doesn't take months, or years to see results. For most 2 weeks or less is all it takes to begin to see & experience tremendous relief once on the program.


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




ان اعجبك موضوعنا فنرجوا ان تنشره :

إرسال تعليق

 
الحقوق: copyright © 2011. مدونة فضفضة -تعريب مدونه فضفضه